For the purposes of the provisions of state and European regulations on privacy and protection of personal data, LANE CASTING, SL , informs you that the data you provide to us via email, website form, WeTransfer, Google Drive & Forms, Casting Director Tools, physical auditions held in casting studios, Casting Crane or others will become part of the file responsibility of LANE CASTING, SL , with the purpose of managing your casting application and to inform you of the status of it. The conservation of your data is necessary for the casting process but may be stored in our archives with the only purposes of a future casting relationship and job opportunities that fit your profile.
We collect information about you when you make an online application with us or when you attend for a physical audition in casting studios. The personal information we collect includes your:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Photographs / Videos
- Parent or Guardian’s name and contact information (for children)
- Any other personal details you intentionally share with us
With the introduction and sending of your data, you consent to such treatment for the indicated purpose of processing your casting application and the storage and process of this information in any of the following platforms:
- We use Gmail, Google Docs & Google Drive https://cloud.google.com/security/gdpr/ to share joint project documents and store files and information;
- We use Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/en_GB/security/GDPR to back up some project related information and files;
- We use WeTransfer https://wetransfer.com/legal/privacy to transfer large project related files over the internet;
- We use MailChimp to send news and announcements to our clients and on behalf of clients (for their business); and
- We may use Phone or SMS instant messages to notify you of casting calls and any other news that is specific to facilitating business contracts.
- We use CastingCrane to store, review and share auditions and submissions with our clients.
- We use CastingDirectorTools to store, review and share auditions and submissions with our clients.
From time to time, we may use images of you on our social media platforms. If you no longer want us to use your images, you can withdraw your consent any time, by letting us know via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the same way, and in order to provide you with information that may be in your interest about the activities, castings and services that the companies of the same business group or industry to which LANE CASTING, SL belongs or provides services to, we inform you that your data will be communicated to our clients only for casting reasons.
Examples of the kind of third parties we work with are:
- Production Companies, Directors, Producers, etc
- Advertising Agencies, Brands and firms who work directly with us, etc.
- Photographers and post-production suppliers
- Digital brand marketing and development company
- IT companies who support our website and other business systems;
- Operational companies such as delivery couriers or suppliers; and
- Data insight companies to ensure your details are up to date and accurate.
By sending your information to us your information you authorize the communication of your data to third party companies and communication coming by electronic, telephone and / or postal means.
If you wish to not be presented for future jobs, please let us know.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well as the rights of portability and limitation of the treatment provided by the RGPD, by contacting: LANE CASTING, SL , at address C / ALMOGÀVERS, 68-70, 8º (08018) BARCELONA or by mail to «email@example.com». In any case, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es to initiate the appropriate procedures in defense of your rights.